How you can help
The work of Tibet Foundation relies entirely on the charitable donations of our members and supporters.
There are many ways in which you can support the Foundation’s work. Your help makes a big difference in our efforts to support the people of Tibet.
A. Join Tibet Foundation
Become a Member of Tibet Foundation for just £15 a year in the UK or £20 overseas.
B. Make a donation to Tibet Foundation
- Make a one-off donation to Tibet Foundation:
- Become a regular Donor by setting up a Banker's Order
- Become a Sponsor of an individual or a project
If you are a UK taxpayer, remember to complete a Gift Aid declaration to enable us to reclaim the tax you've already paid on your donation.
C. Fundraise for Tibet Foundation
- You can fundraise for Tibet Foundation by running a marathon, organising a sponsored silence, or anything in-between! JustGiving makes it easy to fund-raise, leaving you free to prepare for your challenge!
- Sell something on e-bay and donate the proceeds to Tibet Foundation via e-bay for charity. More information here
D. Volunteer to Help Tibet Foundation
Become a Volunteer to help in the office or at an event, or to organise or assist at fundraising events. Contact Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.